Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday's Folly....



Creative burnout is not a pretty sight... or at least I dont think it is... but then I'm not exactly a pretty sight at the best of days. The virginal canvases remain virginal... I can't stand the sight of a blank piece of paper and pencils staring at me... the normal urge to fill it with crazy doodles and drawlings just doesn't kick in. The work stuff keeps it's own momentum... but MAN, is it a chore at the moment. Hey, maybe seeing Mike Scott in a Gorilla suit this weekend will cheer me up ;-)
I think I have finally become my own inner Blase Pig... scary thought, that!
Today's pics are some disconnected ballpoint pen scribbles from last night...
Check out Jason Bronkhorst's and Matthias's blogs -- they be doin' some shit-hot shtuff!! Word!!
Okay -- everybody have a GREAT WEEKEND! Drinks are on me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

I'll have a Pina colada then, I'm very sophisticated. Thanks for mention me. Doodling is easy doing real stuff is hard.

9:17 am  
Blogger lonely schnozz said...

Rico! Your ballpoint pen doodles are like my once in a lifetime "Hey, I got the hands right!" moments...

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home