Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day 2 - Monster Breath

Actually drew this yesterday evening while waiting in a little joint in Parkhurst for my Chinese take-aways. The food was okay-ish... but this morning I wake up with this foul monster breath that only a liberal dental hygiene session could banish -- talk about a premonition!
I LOVE drawing monsters... scary, silly, funny... the whole lot, and hey, while we're at it... aliens too. Just too much juvenile fun for my own good. Speaking of which... a while back I had published in Mamba comix chapter two of my alien-monster-madness comic An Ordinary Day -- like I said, lots of fun and not to be taken too seriously... but where exactly all the weirdness comes from, no idea. I don't think I really wanna know :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

I like it. I also really like the cartoon below this one; "You Smoke Too Much."

Monsters, monsters, raaarr - Like my friend Ted used to say.

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home