Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I believe I can touch the sky...

For today, a bit more of the guy from yesterday... or his long lost cousin... actually, I hated that song when it came out and it still makes me mildly nauseous if I hear it these days.
Personally, hate the way the bird came out -- but work calls and I gotta live with it.
There I go compromising my artistic integrity yet again... I'm goin' to hell!! Hope the coffee's better there...
Adios -- have a lekka day, y'all.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Bird Dude looks like he's got some man boobs...
The little bird dude looks a little like Marlon Brando.

10:02 am  
Blogger mike said...

I dig that bird. I dig the character also. He reminds me of one of the fighters you can choose in this game for Playstation called 'Soul Blade'. He had flippen' knives on his fingers and robes around him. He kicked butt. But he was thin and gangly, and had nearly exactly the same face as your dude. Hi-ya!

12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home