Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Scribble, scribble, scribble...draw and doodle...

, loo
I just LOVE it when a silly little 10 second doodle of a robot gets a life of its own.
What I HATE is clients who just assume that you will drop everything to do rush work for them, knowing full well they sat on their arses leaving everything until the last minute!
Yes... I have been sitting here all year so far, just twiddling my thumbs and eagerly awaiting YOUR call! Oh puhleeze!!!

Ok, no more ranting -- have a wonderful, cheerful, shiny happy people kinda day! :-)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Thanks Rico, looking forward for your next rant already

Great Robot

2:15 pm  
Blogger mike said...

Ooh, I like this sketchy thing. WAY cooler than a drawing that took an hour to plan and a couple more to execute with colouring inside the lines. Now THIS has personality!

10:46 am  
Blogger Jason said...

I'm loving the hate, man!

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home