Monday, July 24, 2006

Day 3: I gotta stop counting the days...

(click to see full size image)
The above was drawn while I was getting my Monday morning caffeine fix at my local Mugg & Bean in Parkhurst. And boy did I need it... and that is partly due to the fact that yesterday afternoon at a friend's 40th birthday party braai, he openend a bottle of some fiendish local Tequila made down in Graaf Reinett from somethin called an Agave cactus... I think it's some kind of large blue-ish green aloe-type plant growing wild in that part of the Karoo? Oh well, enough said about that.
Jason has thrown down the gauntlet for a daily draw-off -- I shall accept the challenge, but not sure what that challenge would entail... we shall see. Anyway -- Happy Monday to all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Ouch, that girl has a cowmonster shaped growth on her leg...

11:41 am  
Blogger Andrew Cramer said...

Cool idea and I love the sketches!

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, remember this thingmo? (i just found it again...)

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1284/ricodcowly1.jpg

5:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Stuff Rico! Very inspiring.

8:24 pm  
Blogger mike said...

The challenge is on. Da da dummm. I think it's awesome.

9:56 pm  
Blogger Rico said...

My dear, fine Capetoonian -- the day is still young... and read the fine print...the challenge says: A drawing a DAY... not a drawing every MORNING :-)

9:18 am  
Blogger Jason said...

Wait a minute... didn't I say a drawing an HOUR?

hmm...

Nice one Jeremy, I'll keep checking your site for updates.

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home