Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Doin' tha Tuesday Twostep...


Hey, I love women... can't get enough of them. But jislaaik, this Women's Day thang in the middle of the week is messing with my publishing deadlines for the M&E strips...arrgh! (practising my pirate impression there)
Ok, today's post falls into the "WTF is going on in this man's head?" category -- but then you have been warned. What, you haven't? So sorry. Damn, that means I have to add some kind of disclaimer to this blog.... I hate when that happens. Oh well, let me think about it for tomorrow :-)

A little bonus something from the archives... also in the "WTF is going on in this man's head?" category... actually been busy turning this into a painting... ok, it's been languishing half-finished in the studio and taunting me...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey, you draw nice turtles! and, er... hooters...
Is that some of that finger rubbing shading going on over there with the Cyclopses? You know you'd get a crack for that if were in Mr Mather-Pike's drawing class...

12:59 pm  
Blogger Rico said...

The sound of one hand klapping, huh? :-)

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay that doesn't look like a hand!?

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home