Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Doin' tha Tuesday Twostep...


Hey, I love women... can't get enough of them. But jislaaik, this Women's Day thang in the middle of the week is messing with my publishing deadlines for the M&E strips...arrgh! (practising my pirate impression there)
Ok, today's post falls into the "WTF is going on in this man's head?" category -- but then you have been warned. What, you haven't? So sorry. Damn, that means I have to add some kind of disclaimer to this blog.... I hate when that happens. Oh well, let me think about it for tomorrow :-)

A little bonus something from the archives... also in the "WTF is going on in this man's head?" category... actually been busy turning this into a painting... ok, it's been languishing half-finished in the studio and taunting me...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey, you draw nice turtles! and, er... hooters...
Is that some of that finger rubbing shading going on over there with the Cyclopses? You know you'd get a crack for that if were in Mr Mather-Pike's drawing class...

12:59 pm  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Ooh Rico, if I was your art teacher I'd klap you senseless and call you 'Susan'.

But then... I'm not your art teacher, and I'd klap the teacher back for klapping me. Then I'd klap the okes next to me, who'd probably klap me back, and then also klap the teacher who klapped me, who'd klap all of us again.

Then I'd klap the teacher again, and then...

4:04 pm  
Blogger Rico said...

The sound of one hand klapping, huh? :-)

4:08 pm  
Blogger andrew said...

You're lucky he only klapped you with his hand. My art teacher used to take pleasure in nailing me with the chalk-duster (For drawing in art class - where's the justice) You know how heavy those things are? Worst is when the hit you with the corner. Doesn't stop hurting for days.

9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay that doesn't look like a hand!?

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home