Thursday, July 27, 2006

Let's do the Time Warp again!


Busy morning with bloody annoying builders and tilers making bloody annoying racket with hammering, grinding, drilling, cutting tiles... I can see how some people just lose it and shove a loaded magazine into that automatic rifle and just...!! Well you get the idea. Hence quickie pic this morning... some other time we can enter into discourse why I like drawing robots so much.

Heard from an awesome comic artist this morning -- guy called Ramon Perez who amongst many other things draws one of my favourite webcomics Butternutsquash, which unfortunately is on hiatus at the moment, but you can always go read the archives... check out his blog too.

Ok, boys and girls... time to go stock up on Panados... have a lekka Thursday!

2 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Are they building the Gautrain there or something? I kind of think like that robot sometimes. I get the feeling I should learn 3D modelling or I will rust and get thrown away. 2D's here to stay. I'm making some picket boards and going to all the 3D studios, chanting '2D's here to stay.' Not really, but I'd really like see someone do that sometime.

1:59 am  
Blogger Jason said...

This one reminds me of that flick with Robin Williams as a robot that arranges to get older and eventually he shuffles off the mortal coil on his little robot legs..

Funny you say that mike, I'm sitting here in my "2D's Here To Stay" t shirt...

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home