Wednesday, July 26, 2006

KA-ZING! DOUF-DOUF! FLABBA-DONG!

(click for full size image)
Wednesday morning and still going strong with the drawing a day thang. More pre-cafeine weirdness... love those whacky cartoon phonetic sound-effect thingies, ever since I read the old Mad magazines when I was a kid, especially Don Martin, he was the master at those.

Oh, and here's a bonus image -- the five minute drawing of the nude girl in my little pocket-size moleskin notebook got the ten minute photoshop treatment, et voila!



5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Cramer said...

Hey man, thanks for the comments. I currently work for Strika in Cape Town.

11:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - cool beastie!

3:12 pm  
Blogger mike said...

Awesome. I like this 'drawing-a-day' deal.

6:53 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

digging the sound effects! don martin had some pretty radical ones. Duck Edwing anyone? 'Ploit!" "Patweeeng" etc etc..

I also find myself make noises when drawing cars and planes. But don't tell anyone

10:48 am  
Blogger Rico said...

Damn, just realised... the last one should've been "FLABBA-DING-DONG!"... my bad.

10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home