Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday Night Zombie


What... weekend comes and I suddenly slack off from my "a drawing a day" commitment? No fear, with all the running around today, it took a bit longer to get this finished. It's a new page for the Global Comic Jam's contest for new stories... this is an idea for a page that's been in my ideas drawer for quite a while. Basically, as an opening for a story, this could go in just about any direction -- and that was the idea. (I'm using the word "idea" a lot in this post... no idea why? -- DAMN, there I go again!!) Well, had fun doing it... and now I'm off to either watch some mindless drivel on TV or play some mindless computer games... oh yeah!!

(click on image to see full size)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

"and then the screaming started..."

nice one.
I really like the use of the same angle.
now you went and pushed the bar up to a Comic Page A Day For Life? crumbs....

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home