Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend Weirdness...






Have ballpoint pen... have that gatvol feeling on a late Friday afternoon... have urge to draw weird shit. (hey, I like that word: gatvol.... says it all :-)
Of course, typical... it takes me until Sunday evening to actually post this stuff, and I decided to skip the quality control and post everything I drew in that little scrabble...uh, I meant scribble session.

Who knows? Maybe I'll find myself tomorrow with a cup of coffee... a ballpoint pen... that Monday morning gatvol feeling... you get the picture...
Hmmm... is this blog becoming more adult-orientated? Next thing, I'll scare off some lutheran Swedes ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Hey this Swede is not that prude anyway, it's only when I draw nude woman they tend to look like creatures from outer space. I'm in lust with the bird woman, do you think she would mind if I asked for a date?

8:48 am  
Blogger Rico said...

Nothing wrong with kinky alien babes? ;-)

Sure, you can ask her out on a date -- afterwards, it can be: "Your nest or mine?"

9:21 am  
Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

;o)

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home