Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Please hold, your blog post is important to us...Please hold...

Sigh... it's been a dry white season lately when it comes to sketches, drawings etc...other than stuff that's pushed by the work/deadline/make a living imperative.
I post herewith some meagre offerings of late... a weird doodle that I messed around with colouring. Anyway, I seem to have a disconnect between masses of ideas in my head and putting them down on paper... as soon as I sit down with pen/pencil/brush.... nada, nothing, crapola!!
Very, very frustrating.




Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Bleak times, bru. Keep on at it, walk through the desert, and you'll come out a lot more fruitful. That's what the voices in my head are telling me to say.

Other than that, dig these sketches. The aliens (the one baffing) look like they could fit into a HAPPY LAND universe - sweeeeet. (Besides the baffing).

The lady seems like she's got a strong killer instinct on the one hand, but on the other hand, an extra elbow. Sexy.

Plus a bit of feet-binding. Even sexier ;)
Glad to see some activity at last on this blog.

1:25 am  
Blogger Jason said...

'rode through the desert on a horse with no name...'
it's called a dark funk, dude - all i know for certain about it is that it passes. (Shit, have i turned into the Antiphil of the blogosphere??)

I agree with Mike - the lady is killer... sweet tat, and those curly pubes are enough to end me.

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home