Friday, August 25, 2006

Phat Phriday

Ok, whathehellhappened to today -- I blinked and it's 3 o'clock. Oh well, time to post something. Like I reported yesterday, the new Madam & Eve bok cover is finished and here she is ... am very happy with it... hope the darn thang sells!
And while I was waiting for the puter to do its saving thang (the photoshop file of that cover is quite a clunker...) , I doodled a few more arbitrary pirates. ARRRR! Enough said. Y'all have a lekka weekend and I'm still trying to decide if I'll drag my sorry ass over to go see Pirates of the Caribbean???

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Purely ARRRRRRRRRSome. Arrrsome. Nice wavy effect you got going on the scroll. Dis so baie pragtige, en die lekker textures, so baie mooi! Die expressione ook - schpot on! Lekker naweek!

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home