Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Toolin' Tuesday...


Yes, yes, haven't posted here for last three days... busy weekend, lots of work (nothing I can post up here though)... not to mention a series of power outages yesterday, one of which crashed my puter and wiped out my e-mail Inbox.... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!! The data still seems to be there -- just trying to access it turns out to be a real pain in the a++!!
Frantic morning this morning -- so only a quickie doodle page from my sketchbook that I actually skribbled yesterday over my coffee, trying to shake off the stupor after a night of hayfever and alergy-induced insomnia... more AAAARRRGH!!
Hope you all have a better week than me so far!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Nice doodlin' there. The cow reminds me of the RED BULL cow, only it would have have been better as their mascot. The kid in the top right also caught my eye. He looks like he has the same disposition of that kid that used to be in 'Puff the Magic Dragon'. That show was Trippy, with a capital 'T' and two 'P's'.

The bird in the bottom left is simply impotent.

Nice one ek se.

10:29 am  
Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

the strange thing is that the man with the coffee cup has a eerie likeness to me

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home