Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Felicitations...


Well, yesterday felt a bit like running around like a chicken with it's tailfeathers on fire... so no time for blogging. My girlfriend Maja's exhibition opening last night went well -- must post a few pics next week. Posted something drawn with a ballpoint pen into one of those handy Moleskin notebooks I usually use for work... a little nudity, but hey, nothing wrong with that for a Friday... or any day now that I think of it.
Mad rush at work this morning to get stuff out and then it's off to pack the car and off for a rustige weekend in Clarens (hope it doesn't get too cold so we freeze out cute little tushies off, or the guesthouse has a lekker fireplace and good supply of OB's ;-) ... ok, time to hunt and kill a serious cup of coffee!!
You all have a splendiferous weekend!!

Bonus archive image: (Disclaimer: Please note that any similarities to esteeemed cartoonist and illustrator Jason Bronkhorst are purely coincidental... terms and conditions apply.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I take offense at that 'esteemed' bit!

Ha, have an awesome weekend in the sticks: I'm currently in the throes of a deadline I missed at midnight. Missed two openings last night actually...

Rock On!

8:52 am  
Blogger mike said...

I enjoy the thick ouline on the 'jason-esque' pic you did. Really like thick outlines.

11:07 am  
Blogger mike said...

Ya, I also found a few sites that I'll mail to ya.

(Jokes, either you got SPAMMED by Jenya or she knows nothing about discretion).

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home