Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hot enough for ya...?!




Yeah, yeah... also been slacking off again... I blame the heatwave, being offline for two days this week and general apathy... "Yes, General Apathy, Sir!! I was just following orders!"
Here's a few recent sketches,... and then it's back to work, even though I'd rather grab my bike, a good book, something cold to drink and find a shady spot under a tree at Zoo lake or Emmarentia Dam... (BIG SIGH!!)
Hope you having a good time whereever you are! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Here it's totally not a heat wave, it's poring down, and we've got a big storm coming up. Great sketches, love the naughty bits

12:48 pm  
Blogger mike said...

This heat wave really does cut away into motivation.

Maybe that's why all the studios I've been to make the places so flippen' cold.

Ah, take some time out and sit under a tree. The world can wait. Our pool's so close from a pea-soup green colour to being a crystalline blue.

2:13 pm  
Blogger A said...

muy buenos los dibujos!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

I've been slacking off badly on the blog side - but in my defense I didn't even know it was Friday til someone asked what i was up to this weekend. augh! Heat + Deadlines = Brain Failure

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home