Friday, November 03, 2006

Where's da bleedin' blog??!!


Yes, dear punters, I ask myself that same question all the time. I offer no excuses... I even decided to punish myself by administering 40 lashes with wet fettucini noodles!! (no sauce)
The above drawing is my first submission to the SKETCHBOOK PROJECT -- a collaborative project of a whole bunch of SA cartoonist/artists keeping a sketchbook from now until May next year, which will then be displayed at hopefully several exhibitions... cool stuff!! Check it out!! Personally am very interested to see what'll come out of it... hope you all have a lekka weekend (hopefully my home internet connection will be back online by this weekend)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Great use of color, sound like a cool project, wonder if the same would be possible in Sweden.

12:25 pm  
Blogger mike said...

Schweet pic. Reminds me of when I had long arms.

Digging the colour.

12:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home