Friday, November 17, 2006

Ain't misbehavin'...

Welcome to Friday... this is your captain speaking. This blog is scheduled for an emergency landing into the weekend in about 16 hours. This is a non-smoking flight, and we have smoke-detectors and automatic flamethrowers installed in the bathrooms. We apologise.. there will be some severe turbulence, so drinks service has been suspended... here, suck on a breathmint so long....

Enjoy the drawings... have a cup of coffee on me and try and relax... and go check out the cool stuff over at the SKETCHBOOK PROJECT!! Blog on!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger lonely schnozz said...

Hey Rico! Thanks for the coffee! Have a nice glass of merlot on me this weekend!

9:13 am  
Blogger Jason said...

HA

won't the flamethrowers cause smoke, which would then be detected, which would then activate the flamethrowers.... a vicious cycle.

9:22 am  
Blogger mike said...

Dig the SMOKE BREAK one. I always suspected that's what people do when they take a smoke break - escaaaaaaaape.

10:00 am  
Blogger Mattias Adolfsson said...

Yes the smoke thing is great, have a nice weekend

10:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Madam & Eve and have a link to your website on my blog!
As an ex South African living in Sydney; I think your cartoons keep me updated!
:)

4:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoke pic is ace.
Yes, the Brits have official war artists.
The dog on your blog title looks just like my dog

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home